Our rapidly growing business needs installers. We are Precision Garage Door, one of the largest garage door companies in the United States. We provide door sales, installation, repairs, and service of residential garage doors. We seek energetic self-starters to join our residential repair/install team.
Ideal candidates will be outgoing, energetic, service-oriented, have relationship-building skills, strong communication skills, and a high level of integrity. Problem solvers wanted! We will train you to be a garage door installer. You will become an expert in the construction and installation of overhead garage doors, ensuring the garage door opener and all electronic components are working correctly, and communicating directly with clients to provide satisfactory customer service.
No experience is necessary; we will teach you the skills.
Requires exceptional customer service abilities to provide excellent client education for appropriate repair, maintenance, and upgrade services.
Our Installers Enjoy
- Paid training
- Earnings potential of $1000.00+ per week * performance bonuses
- Company-provided fully stocked truck and uniforms
- Ongoing, intensive sales and technical training
- Benefits package: medical/dental, simple IRA, paid vacation
Essential skills and abilities for this position include:
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Sales experience
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to lift 45+ lbs.
- Willingness to learn and be part of a great team
- Exceptional work ethic
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening test
- Must have a clean driving record